Year 1 and 2 Coast Day - THURSDAY 25th May
On Thursday 25th May Year 1 and 2 will be having a Coasts day to celebrate the end of our topic. This will include lots of fun activities including visiting our own manmade beach on the playground, playing in paddling pools and playing beach games.
For Coasts Day your child will need:
- To be dressed in beach clothing (shorts and t-shirt/summer dress).
- To bring a suitcase/ beach bag (just something you have please do not go out and buy anything!).
- Sun hat and sun cream (as it’s going to be sunny J!!).
- To bring a swimming costume to wear whilst we are playing in the paddling pools.
- A towel to dry themselves after playing in the paddling pools.
Please make sure that everything is named. Parents (and younger siblings) are welcome to join us at 2.30pm on this day to create some pebble artwork on the playground. Please collect and sign your child out from their classroom. We look forward to welcoming you on Thursday.
As always if you have any questions please see your child’s class teacher.
Miss Nicola Langdon
Assistant Head teacher